Features of Yonex Voltric Lite 20i Badminton Racket:-
- Special Features: Isometric; Aero-box Frame; Built-in T-joint; Control Support Cap.
- Flex: High
- Frame: H.M. Full Graphite
- Shaft material: H.M. Full Graphite
- Balance: 310mnm
- Gromets: 76
- Shaft Diameter: 7.2 mm
- Stringing Advice: 20 - 30 lbs
YONEX Voltric Lite 20I Badminton Racquet Technology:
- Aero + Box Frame: Combines solid hitting feel and quick swing.
- Control Support Cap: The control support cap provides an 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racquet for easier gripping, fast follow-through and the sharpest manoeuvrability.
- Isometric: The Isometric design increases the sweet spot by 7% as compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped Isometric racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. Isometric delivers greater control without sacrificing power.
- New Built-In T-Joint: The lightweight T-Joint increases stability of the shuttle on the strings, maximizing power and control.
YONEX Voltric Lite 20I Badminton Racquet Description:
- YONEX another new 2021 launch in head heavy lightweight Badminton series is Voltric Lite 20i which weighs only 78g. The Voltric lite 20i shaft is 10mm longer and Hi-Flex shaft but less flexible is comparison to Voltric Lite 25i, balance point is 310mm which also same in both these racquets. These head heavy racquet are launched by YONEX for those which feel the less power in Nanoray 18i so they make the racquets more head heavy and more powerful for smashes.