Features of Yonex Astrox 88 D Play Badminton Racket:-
- Frame: HM Graphite / Volume Cut Resin.
- Weight: 4U (Ave.83g) G5.
- Stringing Advice: 20 - 28 lbs.
- Flex: Medium.
YONEX Astrox 88D Play Badminton Racquet Description:
- YONEX Astrox 88D Play is a new model which is derived from its higher version model named as YONEX Astrox 88D.This racquet is designed to complement the evolving, faster >
YONEX Astrox 88D Play Badminton Racquet Technologies:
- Rotational Generator System: It is an intricate weight distribution technology designed with the counterbalance theory that allows head-heavy racquets to recover faster between shots.
- Volume Cut Resin: New advancements are made through the introduction of the Volume Cut Resin, a groundbreaking resin that provides powerful adhesion with less material and weight. This resin is highly versatile in that it can increase durability and strength or reduce weight without compromising strength.
- High Modulus Graphite Frame: Frame of this model is made of High Modulus Graphite material with tungsten and volume cut resin. Volume cut resin is all new resin material while mixed with HM graphite to get extraordinary racket characteristics.
- Energy Boost Cap: To further improve the control, Yonex uses the Energy Boost Cap. Energy boost cap concept is unique shape of cap which allow shaft to move freely while control shape of cap restricted the shaft movement against the twisting. This combination of both will offer better control and fast smash ability.